Monster Engine Calibration Specialists ltd are committed to selling high-quality products we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used or installed. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries
If I change my mind...
Within 30 days
- Most things we sell are covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee, so just return them to us unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt and we’ll give you a refund.
- If you don't have your receipt, as long as you have a proof of purchase we'll exchange the item or give you a refund with vouchers.
- If you'd like to return something we've delivered, just call us on 0845 226 7626 and unless otherwise stated on the delivery note we'll collect it for free. Your order number will count as your receipt.
- We're sorry but some items can't be exchanged or refunded for hygiene and safety reasons, unless they're faulty.
- To protect your personal security, we are also unable to accept returns on some non-faulty imaging and recording products such as MP3 players and digital cameras.
- If a product is excluded from our 30-day money-back guarantee, it is clearly marked by a † next to the product name on the website.
- If your product(s) have qualified for a free Monster voucher/Monster giftcard and you return them under our 30-day-money-back-guarantee, the free Monster voucher/Monster gift card must be returned. If the qualifying products aren’t returned than the Monster voucher/ Monster Giftcard amount will be deducted from the money refunded.
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- Dealer Tools/Franchise are exempt from return or refund as they require software activation with a third party(s) and advertising costs , unless faulty in which case only hardware will be replaced/ repaired in accordance with manufactures guidelines.
If there's a fault with the product...
We've made it easier!
- If you bring it back to us within 30 days with your proof of purchase, we'll give you a replacement or a refund.
- If you've had the product for up to 1 year, we'll repair the product or, if that's not possible, give you a replacement or, if that's not possible, a refund.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Distance Selling Regulations
If you have ordered by telephone, internet, or TV, under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a statutory right to cancel your order and receive a full refund for any home delivery item (excluding those ordered in-store). This does not apply to items personalised or made to your specification; audio/video recordings or software that you have unsealed; items that due to their nature cannot be returned; perishable goods (e.g. food, flowers and periodicals/magazines).
To cancel, you can Email Customer services, call 0845 226 7626 or write to us at Customer Services (see contact us for details), quoting your order number. You can cancel anytime from placing your order up to the end of a period of seven working days (so not including Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays) commencing the day after the day of delivery of your item(s). You must take reasonable care of the item(s). Please make it clear when you are contacting us that you are cancelling under the Distance Selling Regulations so we can arrange to refund the delivery charge as well as the purchase price.
Item(s) may be returned to an Monster store or we can arrange collection free of charge (unless otherwise stated on the delivery note).
You may cancel an order for services in the same way, within seven working days (so not including Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays) of the date of purchase, unless the services begin sooner. You may not however cancel accommodation, transport or leisure services which occur on a specific date.
The Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to Financial and Insurance Services.
If you have an Internet order query, please Email Customer services or call us on 0845 226 7626.
(For security and training purposes, telephone calls to and from Customer service centres may be recorded or monitored).